Dr Christos Nikopoulos BCBA D,MBPsS,CSci,FHEA
School of Health Science and Social Care
"This is fantastic news!!! Given that demands for transferring research findings on best practice, such as ABA, to school teachers and families are constantly increasing, Simple Steps can undoubtedly be an excellent and helpful reference source"
Kaneez , Supervisor ABA School in Bangladesh
"I set up an ABA School in Bangladesh in 2008. It is running well with 15 students. I am excited to see " Simple Steps" Web Site and I am sure parents in Bangladesh will benefit from it"
Kim Bekker at Dinaletsana Development Centre, Botswana,Africa
"Something like this is SO important for any parent out there who may be trying hard to do something for their autistic child and dont know where to start"
"Simple Steps focuses on teaching a parent on becoming an ABA tutor, which is ideal for parents in Botswana where there are no tutors or case managers available"
- Robots built to help autistic children
- £140k investment helps tech firm take first steps with teaching site
- Eight autistic children still waiting for a school place after 10 weeks
- I saw the writing on the wall
- Technology on autism : a ray of hope and possibility
- Scientists engineer mice that have autism
- Coventry autism facility Corley School facing closure
- Young autistic adults get help navigating the stress of air travel
- My six-year-old son has autism
- Monmouth County 911 operators step into the forefront on autism awareness